Volume lock failures

vbimport

#1

Does any have any idea why I am getting these volume lock failures? This log is from a DL burn but the same happens on single also. Is there anything in the log that you see that might have to be changed, or anything else? There is no problems with the burn, works perfectly.

Thanks.

I 15:19:12 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!
I 15:19:12 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)
I 15:19:12 Total Physical Memory: 1,038,412 KB - Available: 323,624 KB
I 15:19:12 Initialising SPTI…
I 15:19:12 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 15:19:14 Found 1 DVD±RW and 1 DVD±RW/RAM!
I 15:19:15 Operation Started!
I 15:19:15 Building Image Tree…
I 15:19:15 Checking Directory Depth…
I 15:19:15 Calculating Totals…
I 15:19:15 Preparing Image…
I 15:19:41 Using Layer Break LBA: 2065165 -> 2065168 (VTS_05, PGC: 1, Chapter: 7, Cell: 11, Vob/Cell ID: 2/1, Time: 00:50:23, SPLIP: Yes -> No)
I 15:19:41 Checking Path Length…
I 15:19:41 Contents: 32 Files, 2 Folders
I 15:19:41 Size: 8,365,242,368 bytes
I 15:19:41 Sectors: 4,084,591
I 15:19:41 Image Size: 8,365,899,776 bytes
I 15:19:41 Image Sectors: 4,084,912
I 15:19:41 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:26
I 15:19:41 Operation Started!
I 15:19:41 Source File: -==//[BUILD IMAGE]/==-
I 15:19:41 Source File Sectors: 4,084,912 (MODE1/2048)
I 15:19:41 Source File Size: 8,365,899,776 bytes
I 15:19:41 Source File Volume Identifier: SAHARA
I 15:19:41 Source File Application Identifier: IMGBURN V2.4.2.0 - THE ULTIMATE IMAGE BURNER!
I 15:19:41 Source File Implementation Identifier: ImgBurn
I 15:19:41 Source File File System(s): ISO9660, UDF (1.02)
I 15:19:41 Destination Device: [1:1:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223Q SB02 (D:) (ATA)
I 15:19:41 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66) (Speeds: 4x, 6x, 8x)
I 15:19:41 Destination Media Sectors: 4,173,824
I 15:19:41 Write Mode: DVD
I 15:19:41 Write Type: DAO
I 15:19:41 Write Speed: 16x
I 15:19:41 Link Size: Auto
I 15:19:41 Test Mode: No
I 15:19:41 OPC: No
I 15:19:41 BURN-Proof: Enabled
W 15:19:46 DeviceIoControl(FSCTL_LOCK_VOLUME) Failed! - Reason: Access is denied.
W 15:19:46 DeviceIoControl(FSCTL_DISMOUNT_VOLUME) Failed! - Reason: Access is denied.
I 15:19:46 Book Type Setting: DVD-ROM
I 15:19:46 Optimal L0 Data Zone Capacity: 2,065,168
I 15:19:46 Optimal L0 Data Zone Method: IFO Cell Boundary
I 15:20:35 Filling Buffer… (79 MB)
I 15:20:37 Writing LeadIn…
I 15:20:41 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 4084911)
I 15:20:41 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 4084911)
I 15:20:41 Writing Layer 0… (LBA: 0 - 2065167)
W 15:26:09 Waiting for buffers to recover… (LBA: 1650080)
W 15:26:11 Waiting for hard disk activity to reach threshold level…
I 15:26:12 Writing Sectors…
I 15:27:30 Writing Layer 1… (LBA: 2065168 - 4084911)
I 15:34:03 Synchronising Cache…
I 15:34:12 Closing Track…
I 15:34:17 Finalising Disc…
I 15:35:17 Exporting Graph Data…
I 15:35:17 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Darryl Kwasny\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\TSSTcorp_CDDVDW_SH-S223Q_SB02_SATURDAY-DECEMBER-13-2008_3-19_PM_RITEK-S04-66_16x.ibg
I 15:35:17 Export Successfully Completed!
I 15:35:17 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:15:31
I 15:35:17 Average Write Rate: 10,199 KB/s (7.4x) - Maximum Write Rate: 11,439 KB/s (8.3x)


#2

[B]Look Here[/B]



#3

Yes, it is checked, I will uncheck it, Thanks.


#4

Glad to help. Happy Holidays.:flower:


#5

The error means that something else is accessing your drive and Imgburn wants exclusive access so nothing else can fork up your burn.


#6

Disabling the locking feature doesn’t really solve anything! (and I don’t recommend you do it)

Find out which program is preventing it from working and close it down.

The FAQ on the ImgBurn forum tells you how to do it.


#7

The problem seemed to start when I installed a new Samsung drive, not sure but that’s what I recall. I will check further but nothing seems to be trying to access the drive,

Thanks


#8

My guess is that it is DVDFab that causing that lock error. I was using 1 reader and 1 burner and there was no error. I got rid of the reader and replaced it with another burner, reading with one burner and writing with another burner using ImgBrn. So, DVDFab is seeing both of the burners which is probably causing the lock errors. Either way, there is no problem with the burns at all.