Volume contols

I travel a lot and make backups to take with me to watch on the flights and have noticed that the volume level for speaking is not that loud and the volume has to be set to nearly maximum to hear what they are saying. Is there a setting to change this?

Not in AnyDVD. But depending on the program you use to view your movies there may be something in the settings. I use Media Player Classic.

Welcome to the forum!

Its probably more a function of your DVD Copy software than with AnyDVD, which only handles the copy protection part of the process… What DVD Copy program do you use?

Hi p34c23cd and Welcome to the Forum. Happy Holidays to you. As GaPony suggested this would be a function of the software you are using to play this video. AnyDVD in no way has control over the volume of the movie.

Not to hijack the thread, but my wife mentioned this to me yesterday. She was watching “The Devil Wears Prada” that I had burned using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. She said she had to turn it quite a bit (#24 or #25 on TV vs. #12 or #13 for normal TV), and sometimes it just “shot up”. Anyone else have this?

Not that I have heard of, but I would check your software that you used with AnyDVD, or the volume controls on the DVD Player. Just a thought.:wink: I see you used CloneDVD2 , I have never heard of this problem with this software, so it might be a problem with your DVD Player.:confused:

Just info…

Some will know my screen name…from other sites. Like the old DVDxcopy site.
Or after dawn…
I did in over the years get over 40000 newbies to buy those fine programs.
Whisperer2 and I go back some years…we met in 2002 on the DVD copy site.

Volume
I use clonedvd and anydvd to back up my movies. Since day one.
And I also use power dvd since day one to view my movies
For some reason the Volume is low on some movies, so I ran a simple test.
I have a copy of DVDxcopy 50013 rf. (rf means ripper free) I remover the
Ripper so that anydvd is the main ripper.
I did the same movie and the volume is normal.

I wish ye all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

@alan1476 & ireland:

Thanks for the replies. I have been using AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 for a couple of years and I am really pleased with it. I have never noticed the volume change before, and just thought it was unusual. Our TV has a built-in dvd player and vhs player. I might hook up free-standing dvd player and see if it makes any difference.

@ireland

I assume you are the same “ireland” from afterdawn? If so, you have a great selection of pictures. :iagree: