Hmmm sorry try this
Here is the solution to having VOB files without the accompanying IFO, BUP files. Or, if you have damaged IFO or BUP files.
1) Download IFOEDIT. It is a tiny appliction and is free
2) Run IFOEDIT and click on the button at the bottom that says Create IFOs.
3) Select the 1st VOB file in the series that you have saved
4) Click OK
5) It will take a little while depending on the speed of your system, however, it will analyze all of the VOB files in your directory and create the necessary IFO and BUP files.
6) You can now burn your DVDs the regular way.