Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger

vbimport

Hi,

I backup my DVD’s in case of damage to the original. I installed .NET Framework 2.0 about a week ago and I was able to use AutoGK with no problems. Today I ran DOSclean which automatically fixed errors that it found.

When I opened AutoGK shortly after that, the program started to process the vob sets but then I received the following message:

Video compression error: The source image format is not acceptable.

And I had to quit the program.

I’ve used AutoGK at least 100 times and I never received this message. I closed the program, rebooted and when I tried to open AutoGK again, I received the following message:

Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger – An unhandled win32 exception occurred in AutoGK.exe [2976]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time. Check the documentation index for ‘Just-in-time debugging’ errors for more information.

Thinking that there may have been a change in my AutoGK program because of the DOSclean, I uninstalled and deleted the AutoGK program that I had and downloaded a new AutoGK program and installed it, but the problem remained.

I searched my pc for Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger because I’d never heard of it and, sure enough, it isn’t in my pc. So I Googled it and couldn’t find a site to get a download. . . I only found many sites which explain how to use it. I went to the Microsoft site and downloaded its debugger, dbg_x86_6.6.03.5, and ran it, but I still receive the same message.

I don’t know why I need it all of a sudden but what is the url where I can download Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger ?

Denise