Visual C++runtime Library Error

vbimport

I Downloaded Popular Screensavers Animated Wallpaper.when I Restarted My Computer I’m Now Getting An Error Visual C++runtime Library Error.must Have Jit Which I Do Have Installed Already.can Anyone Tell Me Without Uninstalling Pop.scr. How To Fix This?.i’m Running Windows Xp.thanks

Loading an .scr file has to rank up there with sitting on a hand gernade and pulling the pin. The full run time library is easy to get at the microsoft site in the SDK section. :slight_smile:

I’m a guy that just learning all this High Tech stuff.Rather than sit on a hand grenade all day long,I guess the answer to my question is UNINSTALL the .scr and remove the problem.I read all that stuff on the Microsoft site and it looks like a big pain to go through for a NEWBIE.Thanks for the help.

it’s not hard to do but a .scr file is real quick way into the virus bin. NEVER allow an .scr file to load. :slight_smile: that goes for pif files and a bunch of others

[QUOTE=bkf]it’s not hard to do but a .scr file is real quick way into the virus bin. NEVER allow an .scr file to load. :slight_smile: that goes for pif files and a bunch of others[/QUOTE

Second that :doh: hope you have a good av software prog