Vista OS reinstall, no internet?

I reinstalled Vista OS onto a Dell Inspiron 1525 along with the Drivers and Utilities CD. I have done so several times, yet I am unable to get a connection to my wireless router. I have brought laptop other places where I know the router works well, and no connection. It says Windows cannot find any networks. It worked prior to reinstallation. Did I do something wrong? I looked in Device Manager and see no wireless.

use your Service Tag number to get them from Dell.

I have all the CD’s I think. What do I need from Dell?

If you input your service tag number it will list all the drivers. Then select the adapter driver. Did you make sure your wireless switch is turned to the on position?

Yes, I’ve moved it back and forth a zillion times. Maybe it’s broke, lol. I have a CD that"s Drivers and Utilities, but it seems to do nothing. Do I go to Dell’s website and put in the service tag number? I can’t download it to the computer with Vista, sooo, just save on this computer, put it on a flash stick, and load it to the other laptop?

yes

I’m just shocked it’s not included on the DVD or CD’s I have. ok, I’ll do that…Thanks…

I did a scan and my computer says it has a Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN MiniCard and,
Dell Wireless 1395 WLAN MiniCard,
Dell Wireless 1490 Dual-Band WLAN MiniCard
Dell Wireless 1505 draft 802.11n WLAN MiniCard
Marvel 88E80XX 10/100 Ethernet Controller

Are these what I need?