Vista Defender blocking autostart Programm

vbimport

Hello,

I try the Testversion of VeloSSD 2012 (V. 2.0.1.0). My first try with an existing Installation and Accelerated Drive C: ends all the time with a bluescreen (to fast to see informations about the error).

I installed Vista on my SSD an use VeloSSD to accelerate my Drive E: with Games and Programs. Allwys Vista starts I get an Message from Vista DEfender. Some autostart programs are blocked. And it is the VeloSSD2012.exe. The Programm is not classified at this time.

Do i realy need the VeloSSD2012.exe to run for the acceleration, or is this only the Programm to manage my Cache?
Can i deaktivate the autostart and updatecheck to get an solution for the autostart message from Windows Defender?

Ciao

n4-Hellbringer

Hi n4-Hellbringer and welcome to the forum. :flower:

You can change the settings in Windows Defender for programs, however if you are running the home version of Vista you can’t because your account is limited even as adiminstratoryou don’t have access to security settings.

If you have very good security in place you may be able to turn off Defender within services, BUT[B]!![/B] please note it is not really recommended to disable Windows Defender.

ok, but do I realy need the VeloSSD2012.exe as an autostart to accelerate my Drive E:?
Or do the VeloSSD Disk Filter the device for the acceleration?

If the “Device” manged the acceleration, so i dont need the exe in my Systemtray for the acceleration of my drive E: ?

From my posting above:
“Do i realy need the VeloSSD2012.exe to run for the acceleration, or is this only the Programm to manage my Cache?
Can i deaktivate the autostart and updatecheck to get an solution for the autostart message from Windows Defender?”

I mean the deaktivation of updatecheck and autostart in the VeloSSD2012.exe. Sorry for this badly explanation of my Question.

Ciao
n4-Hellbringer

Hi,
The Application is only necessary to:
create , manage settings and delete cache.

It is not necessary for everyday use of the computer.