Vista burning issue (Panasonic DMR-ES15 DVD Recorder)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Panasonic DMR-ES15 DVD Recorder. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]i am using dvdfab 5.1.2.2 to copy a movie. I burned it in windows xp on one computer and everything worked fine including In my vista computer.
I then burned it with windows vista in another computer and have a problem.
The disc finishes and says everything copyed correctly.
When i go to play it though i get an error on my dvd player, and my computer says nothing is on the disc. but if i take that same recorded disc to an older sony dvd player it plays with no problems. Apparently vista is copying it but preventing me from playingit

[quote=cutter59;2175256][qanda]This thread is about the Panasonic DMR-ES15 DVD Recorder. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]i am using dvdfab 5.1.2.2 to copy a movie. I burned it in windows xp on one computer and everything worked fine including In my vista computer.
I then burned it with windows vista in another computer and have a problem.
The disc finishes and says everything copyed correctly.
When i go to play it though i get an error on my dvd player, and my computer says nothing is on the disc. but if i take that same recorded disc to an older sony dvd player it plays with no problems. Apparently vista is copying it but preventing me from playingit[/quote]
See if the disc is closed/finalized