Changes in this release:
Build 32706 (1.9.8, stable): [December 24, 2009]
- Fixed occasional hang with certain conversion paths from 8-bit (256
color) to YCbCr formats.
- Fixed bug where two curve points on top of each other in the curve editor
didn’t save properly in script files.
- Fixed decompression error in IFF ANIM decoder when entire bitplanes were
- Filters: Fixed glitches in IVTC pattern in the first five frames of
- Filters: Fixed occasional crash when 3D acceleration is enabled and the
3D device is lost.
- Filters: Fixed bugs where the curve display would either show the wrong
frames or fail to step in certain circumstances.
- Filters: Blends are no longer allowed on filters where the input and
output have different formats; this didn’t work and produced a corrupted
- Filters: Fixed crash in smoother filter with MMX disabled.
- Decoders: Fixed crash in Motion JPEG decoder on certain kinds of corrupt
- Frameserver: Fixed random crash issue related to stream format structure.
- Hex editor: Fixed bug where ‘O’ and ‘S’ activated open and save commands
instead of Ctrl+O and Ctrl+S.