Virtual drives causing backed up games not to work. and Question on Safedisc 4.xxxx

I have been pulling my hair out over this one…I have 21 virtual drives setup on my computer via Alcohol 120. But several of my backed up games will not run with the virtual drives present if I turn off all virtual drives then the game works. Is there something I am missing in the emulation part of Alcohol or is it something else? I would eventually like to either make mini files so I can play without the cd or just make ISOs out of all the play cds and mount them to the virtual drives which I have tried with a couple of the games that are not running with virtual drives and still doesn’t work a couple of examples are FarCry and Medal of Honor (Pacific Assault).

Also wondering if there is away to back up Call of Duty it is a 6 CD set and wanting to back up at least the play cd which says it is SAFEDISC 4.xxx if there is away can you please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given…

SCSI drives are blacklisted by the protections (Alcohols VDs are classed as SCSI) hence that problem.

HERE IS THE DIRECTION >>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> sd4hide