Virtual Drive Help

vbimport

Hi, i recently got tomb raider legends and i got the image file, its a mdf file and im trying to get it to work without much luck. What i did was i got alcohol 120 and i mounted the image to a virtual drive, then i installed the game, i then downloaded CureRom, then i tried to open the game in many different ways with curerom but i keep getting errors with the emulator or security errors… If anyone could help me get this to work i would greatly appreciate it… I have Xfire Aim and MSN if you prefur that, just ask/

I’m going to assume it’s a copy of the game you already own. If not we can’t help you here, but i can suggest a forum where you can get some help:http://www.nforce.nl/

you know what… FUCK YOU NIGGERS… I BE TEH 1337est

holy crap?!

no one said anything to warrant that type of response and sikoone actually directed you to a forum where you may have found some answers while waiting for someone more knowledgeable to reply to this thread.

with an attitude like that, you certainly won’t get any help here now.

You do what you can to help people and not break the rules and this is what you get? Watch that idiot go over there and get himself banned.