Virtual cd/dvd burner software

vbimport

hello:D :smiley:
i searched google to no avail.
is there any cd/dvd writer software , whom operating system will see as cd/dvd burner ,so that cd/dvd image files (iso,bin,etc) can be mounted and softwares like nero,etc will see them as cd/dvd recorders and write to this image files just like normal burners.that will be useful to check cd/dvd burning softwares without need of physical cd/dvd.
hope someone replies please:bow:
thanx alot

I don’t know of any software that works like you state it (although creating ISO’s can be done with programs like UltraISO), but I think the Nero image drive qualifies for this.

What to do? In Nero, select the “Image recorder” instead of your burner. When you start burning, Nero will ask for a location to save the file (default is .nrg, Nero’s image format; .iso mode can be set as a file type). Once the burning is complete, an image file has been created (can be mounted in D-Tools etc :)).

Does this work out for you?

[QUOTE=lamerz_1;542552]hello:D :smiley:
i searched google to no avail.
is there any cd/dvd writer software , whom operating system will see as cd/dvd burner ,so that cd/dvd image files (iso,bin,etc) can be mounted and softwares like nero,etc will see them as cd/dvd recorders and write to this image files just like normal burners.that will be useful to check cd/dvd burning softwares without need of physical cd/dvd.
hope someone replies please:bow:
thanx alot[/QUOTE]

This is the software that you are talking about.

http://www.virtualcd-online.com/

From H+H Software GmbH. the trial version lets you evaluate for 30 days, fully functional. I only need this once (for now) to create my thinkpad recovery ISO files. They create their own type of image file, which you can convert to ISO with the same software.