Virtaul dub and tmpenc problem

hey,got a funny problem with TMp …
all this while it was fine…was converting video…
avi file.file size 694 Mb…duration 1.22 hrs …G spot showed …all fine-video codec-Div3 .576*320…audio codec.mp3…it siad file rendered sucessf…no errors…

but when i ran it thru Tmp…THERE WAS NO AUDIO for entire film…
did it twice with same results…

so tried to run the file thru virtaul dub to decompress the audio .it gives me foll error…

VD has detected an improper VBR audio encoding in the source AVI file and will rewrite the audio header with standard CBR values.this may introduce 0ms skew.if this unacceptable decompress and then recompress etc e tc.
and then i have to click ok…

bu then nuttin happens…
file still does not load …so now what do i do .everytime i try to open file …same mesage pops up.

TMPGenc cant handle Variable Bitrate (VBR) MP3 audio. Have a read of the AVI to VCD tutorial and right at the bottom it tells you how to get around/fix this problem.

dude,chked the tute,ur step a says load the avi into vdub
my problem as i mentioned below -i sthat file does not load at all.so i cant go to step b…now what?

Sounds like the AVI is stuffed and with errors. Try running DivFix on the avi to see if it can fix any problems in it. If not then also try DivXRepair (from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75428& ) then load into VDub.

tks bro,will try it ,if not ,will Dl th file again and chk…

actaully just back fm relaxing holiday to goa-the land of the free.)
so too lazed out…