Virgin Media & their stance on downloading

vbimport

Hi All,

It’s been well documented that VM are cracking down on illegal downloading however a girl in my work is saying a friend has now received a further letter from VM appologising for the original letter and have held their hand up saying they acted illegally???

Can anyone confirm this, as I’d have expected it to be plastered all over the press and net if true.

Unless you know the full details of the circumstances you describe, it very difficult to draw reliable conclusions from the story.

For example, VM could have made a mistake, and were making false accusations.

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2097886]Unless you know the full details of the circumstances you describe, it very difficult to draw reliable conclusions from the story.

For example, VM could have made a mistake, and were making false accusations.[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

Think it’s more likely that she was talking mince! She said that the letter said that VM had been acting illegally by sending the original letters out and were not going to be sending them out in the future. The next day after posting this thread the other leading IP’s followed suit so it has to have been rubbish!

Basically if you have a 40 inch tv then she has a 50 inch!

“Talking mince” :bigsmile:…hehe yeah, I think that’s probably likely given what’s come to light since :wink: