Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show

I just updated to DVDFab 5.0.2.8 and the disc couldn’t be decrypted. Says its only 439MB with no movie on it. Oh and its the R1 version

Try going into the options and disabling Pathplayer. If it is disabled then try it as enabled.

One or the other option normally fixes this issue.

Same problem!

Won’t copy Wild West Comedy Show. Tried it every way I could think of, but it still won’t copy.

It won’t even recognize the actual Movie Files. It Will copy the previews, etc.

I tried it with PathPlayer on and off…Didn’t change a thing. One way won’t recognize the Movie Files and the other way gives a: Reading/Writing Error Control (which then screws up my computer and I have to do a System Restore to make my Video Player work again).

What is it about THIS movie???

DVDFAB has worked PERFECTLY in the past.

Please follow the link:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/trouble-burning-semi-pro-245780/

Has the same problem as Semi Pro.

bean55

Bean 55 …Thanks, But THAT’S not the problem.

i have an issue as well. i have 5.0.2.5 DVD Fab and as it said above the space was 439 mb and after i copied it i selected the play movie option as well as the other special options,it just sticks,but when i go back to previous menu it’s fine. only going from menu to menu works. anyone have any ideas?

[QUOTE=bamahusker;2070525]i have an issue as well. i have 5.0.2.5 DVD Fab and as it said above the space was 439 mb and after i copied it i selected the play movie option as well as the other special options,it just sticks,but when i go back to previous menu it’s fine. only going from menu to menu works. anyone have any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Version 5.0.2.5 has some issues, New update 5.0.2.8 beta has cleared up several of those issues but evidently not all.

Countryshack Re: Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show

Bean 55 …Thanks, But THAT’S not the problem.

Countryshack I thought the problem was that they could not get a backup of this movie , was pointing to Post # 30 where mccam36525 mentioned the movie, Sorry if i misunderstood

Post # 30

mccam36525
New on Forum

Add as Friend Re: Trouble burning Semi-Pro

Anydvd along with DVDFab HD Decrypter 4 Worked on both Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show & Semi-Pro.

Happy Burning

bean55

at the download site there is no 5.0.2.8. unless they are planning on releasing it tomorrow or something.

Right on the main fengtao page here at CDFreaks

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-0-2-8-beta-out-246081/

not on the DVDfab site it’s a beta.

bean55

5.0.2.8 fixed Semi-Pro but…
5.0.2.8 Isn’t Working on: “Wild West Comedy Show”

yeah i found out that a moment ago. i tried it again on 5.0.2.8 and again i get the “menu to menu” and the trailers before the main menu,but none of the links still work. i wasted 3 blank dvd’s on that movie. :frowning:

Another question:

I have the IFO files…How do I send them to FENGTAO?

not sure. chances are i probably won’t keep it as it is a documentary. I assumed it was going to be a movie type thing. i’ve never been much for documentaries anyway. i like mocumentaries like “A Mighty Wind” “For Your Consideration” “Spinal Tap” etc. Oh well. but it is working better for semi-pro. it would only decrypt up to 51% before and now it’s at 80% and still going.nice job fentago.

[QUOTE=Countryshack;2070568]Another question:

I have the IFO files…How do I send them to FENGTAO?[/QUOTE]

Click on green check mark on top right corner, click on send ifo files, it will ask you a couple of questions and then it will go.

bean55

just a note as anydvd sits here trying to rip it … wow slow
but it might be worth mention that mediacoder does pull up the vobs and all the correct info i may try to rip with that also if i have time

well the thing is doesn’t anydvd cost money? i remember using Any DVD once before but i couldn’t use it long because it costs money. at least fab decrypter is free. plus like odie stated it was slow. when you watched the preview you saw 1 frame every few seconds.

[quote=odieto69;2071079]just a note as anydvd sits here trying to rip it … wow slow
but it might be worth mention that mediacoder does pull up the vobs and all the correct info i may try to rip with that also if i have time[/quote] Why rip it withy anydvd ? just let anydvd read it then leave anydvd open and then open DVDFAB and then copy movie like any other one, look at the semi-pro thread and do the same thing that bschuster posted :iagree::iagree::iagree:

I did try that but for some reason it still came up as 439 mb so i figured ill let anydvd try it out on its own its @ 97 % now … fingers x

woo hoo all 1:40:14 of it is there now encoding shouldnt be a problem if fab cant coder can
also got dvdfab to do it now pathplayer had to be disabled I tried enabled and when needed didnt work
so im happy two methods have worked now for me

thought about something here but do you think FixVTS also might have fixed it? it has fixed some VTS files in the past and it might fix that one. as i no longer have the DVD i cannot test it on my own but just thought i’d throw that idea out there in case someone did have it.