Vietcong

vbimport

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has backed up Vietcong yet. If so, what settings did you use? I mean things like SAO cooked, etc…

Thanks in advance!

Vietcong is protected with SecuROM 4.84.69.0078. You will need to follow the standard SecuROM settings using the BWA builder to create a BWA file.

i backed up vietcong today.
first i tried Blindwrite 4.3.1 & i didnt work. the game doesnt give a error or anything it just dont start.
then i tried Blindwrite 4.2.5 & it works great. i have autorun disabled and all.
why do the new Blindwrite suites have bwabuilder when they dont even use the bwa when burning the cd image???

You still build the BWA as you did before, the only thing missing is the “use BWA if found” button, it is automatically used if it finds one in the same folder where it belongs…

so the new blindwrite 4.3.1 can backup securom?
didnt work for me

this is what i got
<dir>vietcong\cd1
vc_cd_1.bwa
vc_cd_1.bwi
vc_cd_1.bwt

<dir>vietcong\cd2
vc_cd_2.bwa
vc_cd_2.bwi
vc_cd_2.bwt

i have only burnt&tested cd1 so far.
the bwa is in the same directory as the bwi bwt.
im going to make another copy to a cd-rw with v4.3.1 see what happens this time.

Originally posted by br0ther
i backed up vietcong today.
first i tried Blindwrite 4.3.1 & i didnt work. the game doesnt give a error or anything it just dont start.
then i tried Blindwrite 4.2.5 & it works great. i have autorun disabled and all.
why do the new Blindwrite suites have bwabuilder when they dont even use the bwa when burning the cd image???

Got exactly the same Problem with “Vietcong”. Now i reinstalled 4.2.5 but it wont work too. After starting Blinwrite it closes himself. Dunno why!

What the difference between 4.2.5. and 4.3.1…? Guess it should work with the latest Version too?

PointMan

hi everyone ! could someone mail me or send to Dr evil’s Ftp a Bwa file for Vietcong?

thx in advance :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Im also looking for a Bwa file so if anyone has it van ya email me as well thx FOUND ONE works like a gem

:smiley:

I back up this game with Blindwrite v4.2.8.0 tgether with my Lite On 24102b no problems. Games work flawlessly. You must do your image verification before you burn the image onto the CD. If the BWA was found it will tell you that Phisical Data found otherwise the BWA isn’t working at all. I can give you my BWA if you really need it. Leave me your email address and I’ll send it to you.

Check here: http://www.copybase.de.vu/

go to the [V] and click then on [2] for page 2.
Here you’ll find the BWA file for Vietcong.

Anybody having problems with the 1.2 patch now the game will not play?

I have burned it with BlindWrite, but not quite sure what version exactly it has been. You have to read the physical data of the CDs and burn it by DAO PW. Remember the .bwa file MUST have the exactly same name in directory to be recognized by BlindWrite as the main data has. You can simply check ist by verification mode.
If the game will run depends of course on the burner you use, for me LiteOn24102B works fine.

I just have problems with Colin Mc Rae Rally 3. :frowning: