Vidoe markers

When you making a video of instruction on how to do something whats it called when he selects something then anther then another and you can see the red box or the yellow ball land on that item then the next then the next, so you know what it is he is talking about.

A menu?

When you watch a video the person making the video (to make things easier ) he shows you were his mouse is in the video and you can see then how he does it like this, he uses a blob of yellow or else a highlight’ed box to show where it is


What exactly are you asking? And your link is not valid…
Do you perhaps mean something like this?

or this $