VideoFab Converter now incorporated into DVDFab?

Now that VideoFab Converter is incorporated into DVDFab will I get a new key to activate the option? I purchased VideoFab last week and the key doesn’t unlock the new “File to Mobile” option in DVDFab.

[QUOTE=Smabbage;2275503]Now that VideoFab Converter is incorporated into DVDFab will I get a new key to activate the option? I purchased VideoFab last week and the key doesn’t unlock the new “File to Mobile” option in DVDFab.[/QUOTE]
Request a DVDFab 6 key at http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

Seems like I answered my own question. Seems the key I was issued when I purchased VideoFab Converter was for 5.0. I have since requested and received the 6.0 key and everything registered beautifully. Was wigging out there for a minute. :slight_smile:

Thanks DVDKingdom!

The keys were changed today to include File to Mobile, the earlier v6 keys did not.

Ah … but a “never expire” license on VideoFab does not convert to the same in DVDFab6. My key for File to Mobile expires 11-29-2009. I am wondering if this is the way it is, or just a licensing error?

[QUOTE=signals;2275514]The keys were changed today to include File to Mobile, the earlier v6 keys did not.[/QUOTE]

The key didn’t change today. The key system changed with version 6.0.0.3.

[QUOTE=HAMsmoke;2275635]Ah … but a “never expire” license on VideoFab does not convert to the same in DVDFab6. My key for File to Mobile expires 11-29-2009. I am wondering if this is the way it is, or just a licensing error?[/QUOTE]

If you bought a lifetime license then is it a error

I am an old Platinum member and also purchased VideoFab Converter and upgraded last night to DVD FAB 6 Lifetime licenses for “File Mover” and “File to Mobile” and received my working key last night for both options.
Today I received a new key and in the email it says File to Mobile now expires in 11-29-2009.
I thought this was a mistake and did the retrieveregkey but it sent back the same email and key.
It looks like something has been messed up in their system if you purchased VideoFab Converter and then bought the new DVDFAB 6 File to Mobile lifetime option.

I have emailed DVDFAB just tonight and hopefully they will sort this out…quickly. :wink: