VideoFab 1.0.0.0 Beta is out

vbimport

Dear all,

We just released a BETA version of new product: VideoFab Converter.

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/VideoFab1000Beta.exe

VideoFab Converter is the most powerful and flexible video file conversion software. It converts between almost all video formats and converts to most mobile devices.

Features Highlight:

1. Read most popular video formats on internet: 3GP File ( *.3gp; *3g2 ), ASF File ( *.asf ),
    AVI File ( *.avi; *.divx ), FLV File ( *.flv ), M2TS File ( *.m2ts ), M4V File ( *.m4v ),
    MOV File ( *.mov ), MP4 File ( *.mp4 ), MPEG File ( *.mpeg; *.mpg ), MKV File ( *.mkv ),
    RMVB File ( *.rmvb; *.rm ), TS File ( *.ts ), VOB File ( *.vob ), WMV File ( *.wmv ).
  2. 6 “File to File” conversion mode available: to AVI, to MP4, to WMV, to MKV, to FLV and to 3GP.
  3. Convert video file to MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4/MKV file, or WMV/FLV/3GP file.
  4. 10 “File to Mobile” conversion mode available: Generic, iPod, PSP, ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360, PS3, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA.
    More devices support can be added manually.
  5. Generic: Convert video file to MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file, which can be played on PC.
    It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
  6. iPod: Convert video file to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Apple iPod.
  7. PSP: Convert video file to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Sony PSP.
  8. ZUNE: Convert video file to WMV file, which can be played on Microsoft ZUNE.
  9. NDS: Convert video file to DPG file, which can be played on Nintendo DS.
  10. Xbox 360: Convert video file to WMV file, which can be played on Microsoft Xbox 360.
  11. PS3: Convert video file to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Sony Play Station 3.
  12. Convert video file to specific format which is supported by Cell Phone, PVP (Portable Video Player) and PDA (Personal Digital Assistant).
  13. Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
  14. Crop automatically to remove the black bar on many widescreen movies.
  15. Allow user to resize output from letterbox to pan&scan.
  16. Very fast conversion speed, fully optimized for multi-core system.
  17. Support full high definition video up to 1080p.
  18. Support external subtitle file, and render to video directly.
  19. Support both NTSC and PAL video format.
  20. Preview video file like real player.

Please post your feedback here, thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

How much for the registered version?
This looks really good.

The same MKV muxing bug that is in DVDFab is in this tool as well.
Please see this thread for information.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/verify-mkv-problem-h264-audiocopy-254129/

Otherwise it looks really interesting. The only thing i miss is the ability to read a BD mpls playslist file to be able to convert my BD discs to MKV easily.

hi,

I will improve the MKV muxing, and which will update in this product and DVDFab too.

Thanks for try this beta version, if have other problems, please report it.

WOW! That’s great guys. I haven’t had to do any converting so far, but I will put that tool in my tool box.:iagree:

When trying to convert a DVD movie VideoFab only sees 3 out of 4 vob’s and lists the time of the first vob incorrectly.

When I tried the same files with Fab Platinum, the times and aspect ratio were correct.
Apparently this software is not for converting a full DVD. I finally got a DVD that the times were correct on. It converted each VOB into separate AVI’s and produced fullscreen AVI’s instead of widescreen which is the aspect ratio of this movie.

:cool:
Looks like a great piece of software.
I’ll run this puppy around the block the first chance I get…looks like that’ll be tomorrow.

It is fast:
Convert 5:33 AVI to H264+AAC MP4
AVS Video Converter v6.2: convert time 2:30
VideoFab v1000b: convert time 1:26 80% FASTER +better output due to cropping. That’s 23 minutes faster for a 2 hour movie.

Feature requests:
Make the desktop icon a different background color than Platinum.
Add an “Edit Profile” button that that will open Profile Editor with the VideoFab profiles.

interesting, thanks - glad to see FLV included

do i need to buy this as an add-on…will i need any other equipment?

i have a blu ray file on my hdd it is a .ts file iam trying to convert it to a standard dvd player will play like a video ts file…what one do i choose avi,mp4,wmv,mkv,flv,3gp? i know convertxto dvd can do it but i hioe this program can do it to?

Yeah, I would also like to know if there is a price tag yet, and if previous DVDFab owners will be able to use this as a plugin, AKA-DVD-Mobile plugin style, or if we will have to buy a whole new piece of software? I mentioned a long time ago (and many others also) about hopefully adding some other support then dvd files to do this exact same thing, so if it’s a charge for previous DVDFab owners, hopefully it’s a pretty reasonable one.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2153211]When I tried the same files with Fab Platinum, the times and aspect ratio were correct.
Apparently this software is not for converting a full DVD. I finally got a DVD that the times were correct on. It converted each VOB into separate AVI’s and produced fullscreen AVI’s instead of widescreen which is the aspect ratio of this movie.[/QUOTE]

I got around this by creating a file using vob pass through first, then converting the single file.

The one I was having problems was Zohan. Fab Platinum had no problems.
The others converted but I was unable to crop.
Fab Platinum has no problems converting. This software did ok converting AVI to WMV but I won’t say it’s fast.
This is just the first beta. I’m sure there will be much improvements made.

I have also noticed and reported the problems with decrypted VOBs from a VIDEO_TS folder, but Platinum will handle them fine. I’m pretty sure this is designed to be a standalone product that will not be part of Platinum and will have to be purchased on its own.

Did this just come out of nowhere or was there previous information posted about it being developed? I would have thought before a Beta came out that more information would have been presented like the projected cost, is it standalone or incorporated into DVDFab, etc. I wonder what’s going to make this competetive and attractive to buyers when there are already many other programs out there that do the same thing and potential buyers (and probably most of the people who post here) most likely already have more than one of these types of programs. I personally have two, “WinAVI Video Converter 8” and “ConvertXtoDVD 3”. I would wonder what’s going to set this program apart from the others.

You are correct Signals, this will be a brand new standalone product. Not incorporated into DVD Fab Platnium. This new product will be a great software. I cant wait for the release. I have always wanted to make DVDs out of my sons You Tube Skateboarding Videos. It will do this and so much more. I am looking forward to this program.

Mike89 wrote,

“wonder what’s going to make this competetive and attractive to buyers when there are already many other programs out there that do the same thing and potential buyers”…

:iagree: …never the less I’ll try it out,see how she flys…
As one [I]very[/I] content Fab Platty user, I have no doubt this proggie will/should rock as well… :cool:

Why would Fengtao and Ting release an app for everyone to help work the bugs out of then charge money for it? I would not think they would charge money for this app.