We just released a BETA version of new product: VideoFab Converter.
VideoFab Converter is the most powerful and flexible video file conversion software. It converts between almost all video formats and converts to most mobile devices.
- Read most popular video formats on internet: 3GP File ( *.3gp; *3g2 ), ASF File ( *.asf ),
AVI File ( *.avi; *.divx ), FLV File ( *.flv ), M2TS File ( *.m2ts ), M4V File ( *.m4v ),
MOV File ( *.mov ), MP4 File ( *.mp4 ), MPEG File ( *.mpeg; *.mpg ), MKV File ( *.mkv ),
RMVB File ( *.rmvb; *.rm ), TS File ( *.ts ), VOB File ( *.vob ), WMV File ( *.wmv ).
- 6 "File to File" conversion mode available: to AVI, to MP4, to WMV, to MKV, to FLV and to 3GP.
- Convert video file to MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4/MKV file, or WMV/FLV/3GP file.
- 10 "File to Mobile" conversion mode available: Generic, iPod, PSP, ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360, PS3, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA.
More devices support can be added manually.
- Generic: Convert video file to MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file, which can be played on PC.
It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
- iPod: Convert video file to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Apple iPod.
- PSP: Convert video file to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Sony PSP.
- ZUNE: Convert video file to WMV file, which can be played on Microsoft ZUNE.
- NDS: Convert video file to DPG file, which can be played on Nintendo DS.
- Xbox 360: Convert video file to WMV file, which can be played on Microsoft Xbox 360.
- PS3: Convert video file to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Sony Play Station 3.
- Convert video file to specific format which is supported by Cell Phone, PVP (Portable Video Player) and PDA (Personal Digital Assistant).
- Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
- Crop automatically to remove the black bar on many widescreen movies.
- Allow user to resize output from letterbox to pan&scan.
- Very fast conversion speed, fully optimized for multi-core system.
- Support full high definition video up to 1080p.
- Support external subtitle file, and render to video directly.
- Support both NTSC and PAL video format.
- Preview video file like real player.
Please post your feedback here, thank you very much!