Video quality improver

hi

i am new to this site

i have thousands of old 70’s and 80’s music video clips

that are really bad quality is there any filters or one click tool i can use to some how improve them.

some of them are just about unwatchable

there a pixles all over the screen you can even make out there faces

thanks

hope all you fellow freaks can help

[QUOTE=smo01;2157525]hi

i am new to this site

i have thousands of old 70’s and 80’s music video clips

that are really bad quality is there any filters or one click tool i can use to some how improve them.

some of them are just about unwatchable

thanks

hope all you fellow freaks can help[/QUOTE]

I don’t think there is anyway to fix those and what resolution are you watching those video at? Sounds like you have them overblown to the point where it’s show only pixels? If the source is already bad then trying to fix them won’t make them better. AFAIK You need to get a fresh source that has better quality video.

i have been looking on youtube when u download flv files off youtube they are really small and the pixels are not that good ether

I have yet to find a way to greatly inprove video quality of the source; some may improve the color or the contrast a bit.

[QUOTE=CCRomeo;2158076]I have yet to find a way to greatly inprove video quality of the source; some may improve the color or the contrast a bit.[/QUOTE]

I concur as well, if you weren’t the encoding source there is now way to really improve from how they recorded the file.

this is very hard and in most cases not possible, as the original raw source for video’s is usually the most important thing to be in good/high quality because there is no amount of upscaling or correction that can be done if the source you have to work with is of low quality grade… you can cheat more on these things with audio… but not really video

[QUOTE=smo01;2157525]some of them are just about unwatchable
[/QUOTE]
How are you recording these? Increase the sampling resolution when you record them, and you might have a chance.

If these were downloaded from the internet, or you haven;t got the original Video to record from … it’s a lost cause - try tracking down better versions from the internet or Buy on DVD.