"Video Not In Sync With Audio"

Whats Good CD Freaks?..

Well to begin I’m new here just joined a minute ago and I’d like to say that I’m loving the forum…I think yall have a great place here…and Im happy to be a member now…

I’m really hoping that someone can help me out…

Ok to begin I’m using WinAvi to Encode to DVD…but after about 5 perfect burns of other Movies…WinAvi or something went wrong…

The Video & Audio jumped out of sync with each other about half way thru the movie…Iwas like what the hell going on here…all the other movies burn fine…

I have been search google and I’ve found that I aint the only person who have had this problem…

Im very new to burning DVD’s…and I know that this is just part of the learning process…

Is There is a way to fix this so that it never happens again…???

I’ve read that others have had the same problem with WinAvi…and some others just love WinAvi…

WinAvi was working fine at first…can anyone help me out?..

Thanks

MRBK 2009

Audio/video sync problems in conversion are quite common and some programs seem to be more prone to this than others. Many conversion programs don’t seem to handle mp3 audio that is variable bitrate encoded…at least not very well. And Mp3 vbr audio is widespread these days.

Try one of these conversion programs: FAVC, AVStoDVD or DVDFlick.
Use the HC encoder in FAVC. All of these are free to download and use.

A commercial program that is popular in these forums is ConvertXtoDVD. You can download the trial to test, but it will leave a watermark in your video.

A commercial program that is popular in these forums is ConvertXtoDVD. You can download the trial to test, but it will leave a watermark in your video.

Yea I already downloaded that program then bought it…it just take so dam long on my p/c…

I got some weak P/C specs…I plan to upgrade the whole unit though…I mean this computer has a Intel P 3 500mhz processor,USb 1.0,…lol and just 320ram…but it creates so nice quality as movies…

This computer was given to me…I got a newer P/C but I use it as a DAW workstation…

but anyway…after staying up all night I corrected my Audio/Video Sync Issue…

I searched Google and found some helpful information…

I download a program called Win-Mux or Avi-Mux…something like that…anyway…I just loaded up the same downloaded avi movie into the Win-Mux Program so it came reconvert it to Avi…so yea Avi back to Avi…i guess the Win-Mux program fix the problem.

then I took the newly reconvert Avi file…and encode it with the same WinAvi program…after it finally finish encoding I burnt it of course…and it came out perfect…No Video or Audio out of sync…

I found that info and help myself…so I gave my self a pat on the back…

Thanks for the reply Kerry…because I know that there’s a lot of newbies like me…that prbobly didn’t reply because they didn’t know…

Stay Up…

MRBK