Video Fab, File Mover , Blu Ray 2 Blu Ray

I know I read it somewhere but where I can’t find it now.

I want to know more concerning File Mover, Video Fab, Blu Ray2BluRay, not so sure I understand what each one is for. What does each one do.
Also will any any additional savings be given to someone who owns alread DVDFab Platinum or Gold Users who are buying the three additional add-ons.

If this is not the exact names of each add- on will you please show what the exact names are and what each program is supposed to do.

I would like to have the information, So as to make an INFORMED decision this time.

VideoFab is File to Mobile under the new v6 UI. If you had a license for it, it will still work within v6 without repurchasing. This function converts individual files (AVI, MP4 etc.) to other formats. It does not read DVDs and will not decrypt DVD discs to make mobile files.

Blu-ray is like DVDFab for blu-ray discs. It is new and available for purchase for the first time, so if you want it you would need to purchase the option.

File Mover was called MoveFab in v5. It automates the loading of files that you have made using DVD to Mobile into devices such as the PSP, Xbox etc.

If you already have a license, you do not need to buy the option again but you should upgrade to v6.0.1.0 and get a new v6 key.

There is a general 20% discount if you enter the correct code during purchase. The code is listed on the DVDFab.com home page.

If a person has purchased DVDFab Platinum after the lifetime offer ended last May. Will they now be able to pay a small difference and get the full lifetime benefits without the renewal fee every year and have NO RENEWAL FEES!

There will be options on the DVDFab website later for Gold and expiring (i.e. non-lifetime) Platinum licensees. I hope it will have what you want.

thanks signals,

Well not for me anyway. I have DVDFabPlatinum with Mobile.

Just checking out information for a couple of friends who didn’t get the full before it ended. They’ll be interested I know they will.

They got the Platinum around October or November 2008.
They said they wished they would have bought in May, before the price change.

[QUOTE=signals;2275409]VideoFab is File to Mobile under the new v6 UI. If you had a license for it, it will still work within v6 without repurchasing. This function converts individual files (AVI, MP4 etc.) to other formats. It does not read DVDs and will not decrypt DVD discs to make mobile files.

Blu-ray is like DVDFab for blu-ray discs. It is new and available for purchase for the first time, so if you want it you would need to purchase the option.

File Mover was called MoveFab in v5. It automates the loading of files that you have made using DVD to Mobile into devices such as the PSP, Xbox etc.

If you already have a license, you do not need to buy the option again but you should upgrade to v6.0.1.0 and get a new v6 key.

There is a general 20% discount if you enter the correct code during purchase. The code is listed on the DVDFab.com home page.[/QUOTE]

My VideoFab License doesn’t work in DVDFAB 6. You sure it’s supposed to?

Forget what i said. I just had to request a new key.

My VideoFab License doesn’t work in DVDFAB 6. You sure it’s supposed to?
Did you get your [B]new[/B] key?