Video card? Games?

vbimport

Hey guys I have a dual core pc, with a intel 965 card, which I believe is x3100? I have 3gb of ram. When I try and play starcraft 2, when I try to scroll up or down while playing, it takes aobut a second to do, and is not smooth. I understand I can’t play this game at it’s best settings, but I’ve been reading that people have gotten 25-30 fps, and I’m not getting that. Is there any tricks, software updates, or anyway of me playing smoother? Thanks

[QUOTE=blasteryui;2534524]Hey guys I have a dual core pc, with a intel 965 card, which I believe is x3100? I have 3gb of ram. When I try and play starcraft 2, when I try to scroll up or down while playing, it takes aobut a second to do, and is not smooth. I understand I can’t play this game at it’s best settings, but I’ve been reading that people have gotten 25-30 fps, and I’m not getting that. Is there any tricks, software updates, or anyway of me playing smoother? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Wow you got the game already…Well from all the hard core game they require a dedicated GPU not integrated video that will not be able to hand the game needs. You will have to invest some money in a quality GPU to play that GPU intensive game. So you left with getting GPU to play Starcraft 2 or higher games.

blasteryui, let us know if you want help getting a new GPU. Let us know how much your willing to spend too.