I have merged parts of two dvds and reauthored to create a menu. But the video and audio are out of sync. I know chickenman wrote a tutorial on this but I am having a hard time following it. I believe the steps are as follows:
use ac-3 delay corrector
Are my general steps correct?
If so which application(s) do I use for demuxing and muxing? How do I use the application(s) to do this?
How I determine what my start and end delay is? (Can I take use the get audio/video delay feature in VOBedit to get this info?)
A detailed step approach to fixing this issue would be most appreciated. (I have only been burning dvds for a week) I am listing below the steps I have taken to create my DVD. Thanks
- Rip selected portions of each movie to my HD using dvdshrink
- Combine selected sections using dvd shrink
- Rename vob files
- Use VOB edit to join VOB files (i.e. one title w many chapters)
- Use IFO edit to create new IFO files
- Use Tmpg dvd author tool to create a menu and new files
- burn dvd using tmpg