VHS to Comp

vbimport

Does any1 knows good software to record VHS Tape, to my computer

thanks

Get an ATI All-in-Wonder video card and record your video source as MPEG-2.

but i have GForce4ti4600 and i can conect my VCR to my VCard,why wold i need a ATI, I Just need the software

Do u know any1?

Not possible with a Ge-Force ti 4600. Your computer can do output, not input.

Since I’m not a freaking psychic, I wouldn’t know you have a Ti4600 now, would I? Suppose your card has a video in, you still need a WDM capture driver before you can use the huffyuv capture plug-in w/ VirtualDub to capture your video in RAW mode. What you do w/ the RAW video is your business.

Not possible with a Ge-Force ti 4600. Your computer can do output, not input

Yes i can do input,and output,and i have wdm drivers installed,i can wacht my VCR on my computer,all i need is the name of the software 2 save the video on my computer

Virtualdub should be able to capture the video.

Originally posted by Stoner
Since I’m not a freaking psychic, I wouldn’t know you have a Ti4600 now, would I? Suppose your card has a video in, you still need a WDM capture driver before you can use the huffyuv capture plug-in w/ VirtualDub to capture your video in RAW mode. What you do w/ the RAW video is your business.

go easy

If your videocard supports ViVo , there’s usually some software accompanied with it.

When i bought my Aopen Aeolus GeForce 4 Ti4200 ViVo , i got some videorecording (InterVideo) software with it.

Mind you that this software can only get Video from the Video IN signal and you will need to connect the audio channels to the line in of your soundcard.

thanks i got the intervideo 2 i just dint know the that sotfware was for that,sorry my bad,am new on this thinks

thanks

Yeah, the best software for capturing is Virtual Dub. Don’t even use the software the came with your card, v dub will do the job the best, and most efficiently. If you have trouble with the controls, there is a good tv capture guide here:

http://doom9.org/capture/start.html

thanks blue