Very IMPORTANT ( FOR ALL)

vbimport

hi,
i've been posting for a wile under littleman in the italian section of the forum, untill i realised the kind of people and the things they think
(if you can translate for your self or have a soft for this read this: http://www.cdfreaks.com/ubb/ubb/Forum13/HTML/002664.html

so i posted a new topic dissociating my self from the forum, this was the message:

SPIACENTE:

NON POSSO FAR FINTA DI NIENTE DAVANTI A POST FACISTI E RAZZISTI...

evidentemente esiste gente che non ha capito cosa può rappresentare la rete oltre a sapere dove trovare il crack per la psx...

Esiste un mondo di libertà che inizia dietro il modem... si certo, libertà di opinione (che dovrebbe aiutare a crescere e capire che il rispetto per l'altro è la base della conoscenza), e anche libertà di salutarvi...

(buffo notare che post razzisti sono solo sul forum italiano... e i moderatori??...boh...)

mi dissocio dal forum e dal gruppo di fascisti che rappresenta!!!!!

it does not insulT anybody and explains my thought....

RESOLUT: MY TOPIC WAS CLOSED AND LITTLEMAN is now BANNED....

THANX ITALIAN MODERATORS, just keeep up with
your fascism...

A little translation for the english users

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>
I CANNOT PRETEND OF NOTHING BEFORE Á. POST FACISTI IT IS RACIST…

people that have not understood evidently exists what you/he/she can represent the net besides knowing where to find the crack for the psx…

A world of liberty that begins behind the modem exists… him certain, liberty of opinion (what you/he/she should help to grow and to understand that the respect for the other one is the base of the knowledge), and also liberty to greet you…

(funny to notice that racist posts are alone on the Italian forum… and the moderators?? …boh…)

I dissociate me from the forum and from the group of fascist that represents!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:

shoul have thought about it,
here’s my translation:

sorry:

can’t just close my eyes in front of fascist and racist posts…
evidently there’s people who have not understud what the web rappresents, other than knowing were the psx crack is…

there is a world of liberty that starts behind the modem…yes, of course, freedom of speach (that should help grow and understand that respect for others is the base of knowleg), and freedom of saying goodby…

(funny to notice that racist posts are only in the italian forum… and the moderators… mah…)

i dissociate myself from the forum and the group of fascist it rappresents!!!)

tnx mattel007…
just want to be sure that my thought is not missunderstud…

you got banned for that?funny old game init!!!