Very First Failure with clone/liteon

I’ve had my very first failure since using the lite-on 32x12x40x ( driver version 5.1.2535.0) and clonecd (3.2.1.1). The title is Empire Earth - The Art Of Conquest. Game will not run from the backup. PC just sits there reading the disk in the disk drive forever. The NO CD patch works. I use a Creative 52X cd-rom drive for all software installations.
I suppose this is the new securom protection I’ve been reading about, hmmaahhh?

Other backups of newer titles have worked perfectly, including Icewnd Dale II, Celtic Kings, Warcraft III.

you are indeed correct this is one of the latest version SECUROM games and can not be backed up 1/1 though its puzzling me why the no cd patch dont work :confused:

eny way it cant be backed up if i remember corectly :stuck_out_tongue:

If it cant be copied then why do you see it on the net do these versions not work or whats the score there(ive seen it on kazaa)
how do they manage it

Originally posted by red lion
If it cant be copied then why do you see it on the net do these versions not work or whats the score there(ive seen it on kazaa)
how do they manage it

They probably slipstreamed a cracked executable into the .iso file. That seems like the easiest way to me, but I could be wrong. :confused:

Originally posted by saturnotaku
[B]

They probably slipstreamed a cracked executable into the .iso file. That seems like the easiest way to me, but I could be wrong. :confused: [/B]

You are correct …:stuck_out_tongue: