Version 6.0.4.0

Thank you Fengtao for all your hard work…I will give it try later after work…Thank you and your team for all your support…Bob :clap::clap:

I have registered version, but my key in version 6.0.4.0 don’t work-All expired…
In beta 6.0.3.6 works all fine. Have somebody this problem???

I had problems with the VSO engine in 6.036 and earlier Beta’s (would immediately crash on Write), running Win 7 RC 64 bit…Problems were fixed by replacing a VSO dll with a Beta VSO dll (see thread DVDFab 6.0.3.6).

Before I install this new version, I would like to know if I have to disable installing VSO engine (uncheck VSO box) or is this new version good to go (includes VSO dll fix) on Win 7 64 bit systems.
Thanks much.

I would uncheck the box just to be safe. There is nothing specific in the release notes.

Signals,
Thanks for the come back…decided to be my own Guinea pig and install Ver 6.040 “without unchecking” the VSO box.
All works well on win 7 RC 64 bit
Just thought some would like to know.

Hi dishinit,

The VSO dll in 6040 should be safe, since we use same dll as 6022, which is the file you replaced.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[QUOTE=fengtao;2409527]Hi dishinit,

The VSO dll in 6040 should be safe, since we use same dll as 6022, which is the file you replaced.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

fengtao, You might want to note this more clearly in the “Changes” made with this release…would save some of us Win 7 64 bit users, some confusion.
Great product & support from all involved…Thank You