[quote=joelrosado;2178251]Since 22.214.171.124 the verify function has continuously failed. It worked OK in previous versions. I tried it in all newer versions and today in 126.96.36.199. It still fails.
This shows on screen:
Burn DVD completed successfully
Verify DVD started
Task_3 failed! Error=100
The log shows a successful write but does not mention verify.
Any information or help will be appreciated.[/quote]
some members had this issue and it was addressed or fixed in version 5110, here is the change log posted by Fengtao
188.8.131.52 (November 1, 2008)
- New: Improved speed of “Verify disc after finished burning” up to 500%.
- New: Improved cleaning of DVD structure.
- New: Added support for Nero 9 burning engine.
- Fix: “Copy Non-DVD files” was broken from version 184.108.40.206.
- Fix: Drive A and B cannot be recognized as DVD source.
- Fix: Windows 98/Me support was broken for some time, and now it’s back.
- Fix: Second output disc of “Customize Split” will not play correctly on some standalone players.
[B]* Fix: “Verify disc after finished burning” may be skipped.
[/B]* Fix: Aspect ratio in small preview window is wrong when source is 4:3.
- Fix: MKV with H264 output cannot be played on some players. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
there are other factors that can effect the verify process
poor quality media
burning to close to the edge and not being closed properly
having a on-the-fly program running in the background
and there are others