Verify DVD Error code

I have DVD6, and I had selected to have the DVD verified before downloading DVD6. Now it keeps saying the process has failed, and because of this it doesn’t delete the temp files. How can I correct this so it will verify my DVDs, and delete the temp files? Thanks so much.

[QUOTE=lheckathorn;2281338]I have DVD6, and I had selected to have the DVD verified before downloading DVD6. Now it keeps saying the process has failed, and because of this it doesn’t delete the temp files. How can I correct this so it will verify my DVDs, and delete the temp files? Thanks so much.[/QUOTE]

Well I will take it that you are talking about DVDFab 6, if so it sounds like you are using the default burn engine which is the VSO which has a known issue with the verify feature in DVDFab.
However if you wish to verify you can use ImgBurn as the burn engine by selecting it in DVDFab’s common setting-> “Write but you will need to have ImgBurn installed prior to selecting it, just un-check the verify in DVDFab’s common settings and use the guide below in my signature called"Setup” it has info for setting up ImgBurn to work best with DVDFab :wink: and make sure you set the proper burn speed for the MID(media ID) that you are using.

Thanks so much! Got the problem fixed.