First of all Imgburn is an awesome tool and although I have many burning applications I tend to go back to this one for my disc copying needs.
I ran into a problem I have not seen before with the new version Imgburn 22.214.171.124.
After burning an ISO image for Visual Studio 2008, the verify seems to hang at 99%. I let it go for 15 minutes before I terminated. I restared Imgburn and did just a verify with the same results. This has always worked before for me with 100s of discs and verify usually takes ~5 minutes or so.
I compared the same DVD written in Imgburn against the ISO in DVDInfoPro and it compare straight away no issues.
I am using some of my old but very good quality TDK 4x ( before they outsourced disc production). I am going to try another brand of disc to see if it makes a difference and when I have time I will let Imgburn run as long as needed to see if it ever completes on the original but wanted to see if others have experienced a similar issue.
I know the pitfalls of comparing ISO images but all here are unencrypted and just the contents of disc and ISO should be verified.
Images attached for reference.