Verification errors with AVI (Ogg) files

vbimport

Hi! First post here… :slight_smile:

I’m having a lot of problems with Nero burning AVI files. Seems that I’m always getting “VERIFYERR 1 File UDFCompilationImpl.cpp, Line 1695” error (whatever 1695 means… Anyone? :confused: ) when doing file verification. Strangely, after after going through my DVD list (more than 100 DVD-Rs and DVD+Rs), I noticed that getting this error is always guaranteed when burning AVI files that use Ogg audio codec. Never had such problem with other video files like MPEG, WMV or RM(VB). Once in a while for AVIs using other audio codecs like MP3, PCM, etc tho.

Tested out with 2 different writers on my machine (a LG GSA-4163B and a TDK 880N). The problem stills persists even after a boot partition reformat with fresh installation of WinXP Pro and Nero 6.3.1.25. Tried DVD±R and DVD±RW of various brands (Verbatim, Mitsubishi, Ricoh, Ritek, etc) all made no difference.

I’m wondering if I’m the only one encountering problems verifying (or possibly burning) AVI files with Ogg audio using Nero? Any ideas? This problem has plagued me for a year so I would really appreciate any help… Thanks!
:slight_smile:

@ CICI
Welcome:). I see your post hasn’t been answered for 2 days so I thought I would give it a try. Do you have the ogg plug-in? I searched a little bit and found this…look here for more info

http://neroplugins.cd-rw.org/