Verbatime DVD-R $20/100

If you don’t have a $10 off coupon to take advantage of the $15 Verbatims at Office Max, you might like this deal better. 100 pack of Verbatims with free shipping for $20

http://www.buy.com/prod/verbatim-dvd-r-4-7gb-16x-branded-100pk-spindle-95102-verbatim-16x-dvd/q/loc/101/10412809.html?adid=17654&dcaid=17654

:slight_smile: J/K. Verbatime is that new? Thanks for the info.

that’s what those blunts will do to a guy

Actually, that is the Euro spelling…you know, like centre, shoppe and pointe…

[quote=vividere;2240441]that’s what those blunts will do to a guy

Actually, that is the Euro spelling…you know, like centre, shoppe and pointe…[/quote]
ahh…Isenile

Where do I find the $10.00 off coupon?

They are mailed to you…I shouldn’t have said coupon, I meant card. Normally then send out $10 off $20 cards, I actually got on $10 or $10, sometimes $20 off of $50 or $75. If you haven’t, you should join their club which is how you get in their mailings. I signed up as an individual and under one of my business names so frequently I get two discount cards.

I hate MIR’s. Ceases to be a deal to me when an MIR is involved. I’ve been screwed over so many times with those.

[QUOTE=Cozmo1;2242143]I hate MIR’s. Ceases to be a deal to me when an MIR is involved. I’ve been screwed over so many times with those.[/QUOTE]

My experience is the opposite of yours…think I was only screwed on 1 out of 100…had to follow up on a few, but I won’t let a 2% bad experience keep me from saving thousands of dollars…

For instance, recently there was a deal on Lexar CF…saved $80…I wasn’t going to pass up that $80 for fear I wouldn’t get the rebate…I trusted the company and was willing to play with the refund processor if I had to…

they look for any excuse to dissallow your submission like not addressing the enevelop right, filling in every box, dotting your “i’s” etc… I then put a tickler in for when to expect the refund…it doesn’t show, I start the followup process…in most cases the check comes before I expect it.