Verbatim media

vbimport

Hi, everyone!

Yesterday i could finally get my first box with 50 cd, made in Japan, in 2007!

i was very happy because in the cakebox it’s grabbed FIC2_B and Nero CD/DVD Speed shows:

Type: CD-R
Maf. Taiyo Yuden
MID 97m24s01f
Burn Speeds: 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 48x.

At the same time i bought another box with 25 DVD+R, made in Taiwan, in 2007 also. Nero CD/DVD Speed Shows:

Disc Type: DVD+R
Book Type: DVD+R
Maf. Verbatim
MID MCC 004 000 [00]
Burn Speeds: 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 18x.

When i say “i was very happy” means i’m not sure if Verbatim quality stills good or, according some people on this forum, has lost quality.

i beg you if you can help me about the media quality i’ve got. If you think those are good media, i can get more before it desappears…

Thank you very much for your help

Congrats Learning More :clap:
Made in Japan Taiyo Yuden is first quality CD-R
much better than Verbatim MIT :iagree:
get more MIJ :iagree:

Verbatim CDR, made by Taiyo Yuden, is still top notch stuff IMO :slight_smile:

As Burnsama says, snap up more of the MIJ before it disappears - I can’t find the stuff here at the moment, at one time it was everywhere!

The remarks about Verbatim MIJ being below par, was meant for the DVD media, not the CDR media…and even then, I still love Made in India or Taiwan Verbie DVD+Rs :wink:

MCC004 is my favourite media currently :iagree:

Maxell Pro are excellent media. Give’em a try!

Dears Burnsama, Arachne and THE C.

I’m very gratefull for your answers. Thank you so much all of you :bow:

You’re very welcome…enjoy your Verbies! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;1999886]Verbatim CDR, made by Taiyo Yuden, is still top notch stuff IMO :slight_smile:

As Burnsama says, snap up more of the MIJ before it disappears - I can’t find the stuff here at the moment, at one time it was everywhere!
[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the Pastels?..As SVP still have them.

Link

[QUOTE=IdontexistM8;2001956]Do you mean the Pastels?..As SVP still have them.

Link[/QUOTE]

Oh, I have some Pastels…I was on about the Verbatim Extra Protection ones (in the TY cakebox of 50) that used to be so easy to find in PCW, Staples etc :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2001957]Oh, I have some Pastels…I was on about the Verbatim Extra Protection ones (in the TY cakebox of 50) that used to be so easy to find in PCW, Staples etc :)[/QUOTE]

Gotcha…