Verbatim DVD-R Medical Singapore Made?

Does anyone still have any Verbatim Medical 4x DVD-R around yet?

I have seen some some Medical 4x (MIS) and regular DVD-R 8x (MIS) and wonder if it is still worth getting.

I am sure the 8x would burn pretty well but how will the 4x burn on the newer crop of DVD burners?

No, I don’t have any of those.

I have some Verbatim MediDisc 8x DVD-R (MCC 02RG20) Made in Taiway by Prodisc that I’m happy with.

I think the CMC-made MCC -R media is very close in quality to the Singapore discs, at least from quality scans I’ve seen on the net and from a five-pack of MIS DLP discs I bought two years ago.

8x is definitely always worth getting.

A true cdfreak will also get himself/herself some rarer media like that 4x Verbatim also :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve used some 4x MCC01RG20 not too long ago in my newer writers and they all wrote to them pretty acceptably.

So MegaDETH, I see you sold a pack of MediDisc 4x MIS printables on eBay. Were they not to your liking?

No they were fine, just selling off a lot of media, I need to make room
and my wife won’t let me add another PC until then :o

[QUOTE=negritude;2059051]So MegaDETH, I see you sold a pack of MediDisc 4x MIS printables on eBay. Were they not to your liking?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2059462]No they were fine, just selling off a lot of media, I need to make room
and my wife won’t let me add another PC until then :o[/QUOTE]

Hahaha , that is what makes me wanna be single :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=minaelromany;2059577]Hahaha , that is what makes me wanna be single :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LMAO i’ve been threatened with divorce if I don’t stop my so-called ‘addiction’ to buying blank media.

MegaDeath and I got our MIS media from the same ebay seller, get-it-low. Heck I just got 200 MCC CD-R media from him/her/it. Worth checking out for sure.

[QUOTE=Two Degrees;2059902]MegaDeath and I got our MIS media from the same ebay seller, get-it-low. Heck I just got 200 MCC CD-R media from him/her/it. Worth checking out for sure.[/QUOTE]

Made in Mexico?! Are those the CD-Rs you bought? Who has a plant there? :confused:

[QUOTE=negritude;2060163]Made in Mexico?! Are those the CD-Rs you bought? Who has a plant there? :confused:[/QUOTE]

AFAIK Kodak and later its factory was bought by CMC Magnetics