Verbatim DVD+R DL discs made in singapore, any good?

vbimport

I got a 50 pack of verbatim discs that say made in sinapore from Sam’s Club for $60. Seemed like a pretty good price for Verbatim discs. They are logoed/branded I think, I can’t see the top of the discs (their’s paper cover them) but it doesn’t say inkjet pritable.

Anyway, does anyone know the manufacturer of these, is it actually Verbatim or is it outsourced? are they any good? Are they worth almost twice the price of Ritek or Memorex (which are also usually Ritek it seems)?

All I’m going to say is that we always recommend made in Singapore Verbatim DL media over other DL media, and that Verbatim makes them itself.

Search the forum to see what others say about it…it’s some of the most talked about media around here. :slight_smile:

If it’s genuine (very likely), it’s the best DL media money can buy.

[QUOTE=Albert;2126481]All I’m going to say is that we always recommend made in Singapore Verbatim DL media over other DL media, and that Verbatim makes them itself.

Search the forum to see what others say about it…it’s some of the most talked about media around here. :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=packetloss;2126482]If it’s genuine (very likely), it’s the best DL media money can buy.[/QUOTE]

Haha, spot on :iagree:

Looks like you picked up some excellent discs, MrbLOB9000 :cool:

Its always worth doing a search when you have media wants or problems (or anything TBH) as not much has changed for some time with DVD media.

Best DL media I agree! :iagree:

Although some people say buying a lot (like 25/50packs) yields more problematic discs… like the top or bottom is inconsistent with the middle of the spindle…

I can’t really confirm that since I haven’t gotten a 50pk of Verbatim DL discs, all I’ve seen are 10pks… Myth or real? :stuck_out_tongue: