Verbatim DVD+R DL 8x

vbimport

Hi, have experience with the following Verbatim DVD+R DL 8x ?
Good or bad quality?

Thank you!

Where are they made in? The good DL Verbatim come from Singapore and UAE.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=sengork;2786490]Where are they made in? The good DL Verbatim come from Singapore and UAE.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I do not know, they are for sale on Ebay, Aliexpress.

Photo looks like made in China can be seen

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

These are most likely Chinese fake media. I haven’t personally seen Verbatim DVD+R DL’s sold that were made in China (only seen Singapore, UAE and India), so it seems strange, however I don’t use DL media so I don’t know them that well. Do not buy from Aliexpress (at all), and if you must use eBay at least buy from non-chinese sellers. I’m sure you can get these locally no matter where you live, and I doubt the eBay prices are that much lower. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Almost certainly fake Chinese junk. You’re wasting your time if you choose not to buy high quality, genuine Verbatim DL media.

It may be Verbatim line "Life Series"
http://www.verbatim-europe.co.uk/en/prod/dvd-r-double-layer-inkjet-printable-8x-life-series-97693/?con=52
Media meant cheap markets like Africa, Asia, South America, Eastern Europe. Russia etc …
Getting the MID codes: CMCMAGD03 or UMEDISC DL1

I had this disc with MID codes : UMEDISC DL1.

If I wasn’t wrong it was made in china. The file I had burn in 2010 still able to access on today but one of the disc unbale to acces on lite on dvd rom but able acces by lite on dvd writer.

I think the disc quality is average.