Verbatim DVD+R Azo 16x & PS2 v15

Hello all.

I ordered Verbatim DVD+R AZO 16x 100 DVD Cakebox from WeSellCD.com.
I have Playstation 2 Slim v15.
Are these good discs for my PS2 Slim v15 or not?

Rest assured , Verbatim has excellent compatibility :slight_smile:

Don’t burn @ max speed and the PS2 should be ok reading the discs.

PS2 consoles aren’t the strongest readers so it’s best to stick with quality media like Verbatim. My personal favorite for PS2 game backups is Verbatim DVD-R 8x (MCC02RG20). MCC004 is also very good though. But as I said,[B] don’t[/B] burn @ 16x or higher.

Thx for replies, i will use Nero 8 to burn them with speed 4x and AD-7173A Burner with modified firmware (liggy’s or dee’s) to allow Booktype DVD-ROM.

[quote=Tuomas3;2029474]Thx for replies, i will use Nero 8 to burn them with speed 4x and AD-7173A Burner with modified firmware (liggy’s or dee’s) to allow Booktype DVD-ROM.[/quote] 4x might not give you the best results for 16x media on newer drives. I suggest trying 8x first.

[quote=Tuomas3;2029474]Thx for replies, i will use Nero 8 to burn them with speed 4x and AD-7173A Burner with modified firmware (liggy’s or dee’s) to allow Booktype DVD-ROM.[/quote]Also, you might get better results burning with ImgBurn instead of Nero. It’s priced right! :wink:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2029476]4x might not give you the best results for 16x media on newer drives. I suggest trying 8x first.[/QUOTE]

I will try 8x then if it fails ill use 4x :slight_smile: :iagree:

[QUOTE=larc919;2029480]Also, you might get better results burning with ImgBurn instead of Nero. It’s priced right! ;)[/QUOTE]

Isn’t ImgBurn based on DVD Decrypter or what ever it was. i might burn with it too, if i can find the booktype setting somewhere. :slight_smile:

my Verbatim discs have Disc ID: MCC-004-00 is this good code?

[quote=Tuomas3;2030672]my Verbatim discs have Disc ID: MCC-004-00 is this good code?[/quote] Best 16x DVD+R you can get in my opinion. :iagree:

I don’t have a PS2 however.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2030675]Best 16x DVD+R you can get in my opinion. :iagree:

I don’t have a PS2 however.[/QUOTE]

that’s good im sure they work fine in my ps2 :iagree: