Verbatim DVD+R 4.7GB 16X Branded 100pk Spindle $10.99 buy.com

$10.99 After you open a new google check out account with free shipping.

Just noticed that you also have to use a $9.00 rebate. Sorry

http://www.buy.com/prod/verbatim-dvd-r-4-7gb-16x-branded-100pk-spindle-95098/q/loc/101/10412813.html

No Deal here at all, I thought I see a nice deal but then after reading, the price is after rebate and google check out.

why google and MIR is not in the title??

[QUOTE=ghetocowboy;1971949]No Deal here at all, I thought I see a nice deal but then after reading, the price is after rebate and google check out.

why google and MIR is not in the title??[/QUOTE]

Just received a spindle from them the other day. They are the new discs, with the
label printed right on the shrink wrap. Just like the -R new discs, they also appear
to be thinner than the old ones. They don’t scan as well, either.

Et tu, Verbatim? :sad:

[QUOTE=DW1650;1974926]Just received a spindle from them the other day. They are the new discs, with the
label printed right on the shrink wrap. Just like the -R new discs, they also appear
to be thinner than the old ones. They don’t scan as well, either.

Et tu, Verbatim? :sad:[/QUOTE]

What is considered a good scan for verbatims?
I’ve had ranges on my verbatim lightscribe dvd+rs of 300-1000 pif’s (which seems good to me). I dunno why it’s hit or miss with dvd’s… are retailers/etailers getting fake or counterfeit product?

Personally, I don’t see why google checkout doesn’t encourage repeat business and offer discounts to keep buying through them. I got my $10 discount for signing up… but would I use it again? Not really… what incentive is there for me to use them again? They keep offering discounts to “NEW” customers only. Big deal.