Verbatim DL's at Sam's Club

vbimport

My local Sam’s Club (Seattle) has Verbatim DL’s, $61 for a stack of 50.

I bought some and when I got home I verified that these are the real deal–the MID is MKM001.

They are absolutely beautiful; top quality appearance.

I’ll burn one later tonight.

LOL. You know all Verbatim 2.4x +R DL is MKM001.
What makes your deal good or not is up to where it is made actually.
If it is made in Singapore then indeed you got a good deal.
But if it is made in India, then you got no deal at all.

Yeah, we know. There have been many threads about those over the last year. The most recent development is that the price you found them at is about $10 less than last year.

Were the ones you bought made in Singapore or made in India?

In my excitement I forgot to mention that they are made in Singapore.

I just finished a burn on one of them. It was burned at 4x on a Lite on SHW-160P6S. I suspect my Plextor 716 would do even better.

Here’s the second one, burned on a Plextor PX-716A at 4x.

[QUOTE=rodgerro;2053281]In my excitement I forgot to mention that they are made in Singapore.[/QUOTE]

Then that is a good deal. Congrats. Many of the Sam’s Clubs only have MII packs, so you are fortunate.

The Sams Club in Louisville Ky (Fern Valley at Preston) has these at that price and all I checked were MIS. In previous months they had only MII.

[QUOTE=OneSickPup;2053417]The Sams Club in Louisville Ky (Fern Valley at Preston) has these at that price and all I checked were MIS. In previous months they had only MII.[/QUOTE]

That’s really a GOOD news.

[QUOTE=OneSickPup;2053417]The Sams Club in Louisville Ky (Fern Valley at Preston) has these at that price and all I checked were MIS. In previous months they had only MII.[/QUOTE]

Not here in North East New Jersey :a
they stock more MII this week :a

Just checked my local SAM’s club, about 60 new packs in, ALL MIS, $59.96, the price on the shelf listed as $64.74, but who am I to argue with the cashier…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=r_saotome;2062902]Just checked my local SAM’s club, about 60 new packs in, ALL MIS, $59.96, the price on the shelf listed as $64.74, but who am I to argue with the cashier…^_^[/QUOTE]:eek: wow thanks for the info :flower:

Heck of a deal :iagree: I might have to pay them a visit tomorrow.

Just bought a 50pk MIS MKM001 form Sam’s.

[QUOTE=geekrule;2063633]Just bought a 50pk MIS MKM001 form Sam’s.[/QUOTE]For $59.96?

[QUOTE=Bob;2063652]For $59.96?[/QUOTE]

It is 59.74 + TAX.

[QUOTE=geekrule;2063703]It is 59.74 + TAX.[/QUOTE]I forgot all about going today. Maybe tomorrow…thanks for the reply geekrule.

I’m down to 6 pieces of MKM001’s now.

[QUOTE=Bob;2063705]I forgot all about going today. Maybe tomorrow…thanks for the reply geekrule.

I’m down to 6 pieces of MKM001’s now.[/QUOTE]
Hey Bob,

Yeah, I was at our local sam’s today and it looks like my luck is changing for the better.
MKM 001 (MIS) 50 pk spindles on sale for $59.74, same as geekrule posted.
I checked 6 spindles…all MIS…:cool:
The wife was with me…:eek:… and I had just bought 2 x 20 pks from the egg, so I had to pass on the deal today. Tomorrow, I’m in town again and I’ll be alone. I plan to pick up 2 more 50 pk spindles…:wink:

[QUOTE=maineman;2063725]Hey Bob,

Yeah, I was at our local sam’s today and it looks like my luck is changing for the better.
MKM 001 (MIS) 50 pk spindles on sale for $59.74, same as geekrule posted.
I checked 6 spindles…all MIS…:cool:
The wife was with me…:eek:… and I had just bought 2 x 20 pks from the egg, so I had to pass on the deal today. Tomorrow, I’m in town again and I’ll be alone. I plan to pick up 2 more 50 pk spindles…;)[/QUOTE]Tom you sly dog you :bigsmile:

Just checked my local Sam’s website, they have a 50pack for $49.95

I’ll go in person next week and pick em’ up. Good look to whoever started this thread, woulda never thought Sam’s

30-50 packs, all MIS, at my local sams…only bought 2 packs, but left there drooling

[QUOTE=Morning_Wood;2066822]Just checked my local Sam’s website, they have a 50pack for $49.95

I’ll go in person next week and pick em’ up. Good look to whoever started this thread, woulda never thought Sam’s[/QUOTE]

Hey, this is really a good deal; $1/DL disc is awesome.