Here is another comparision. This time, it’s Verbatim Data Life Plus with buzzwords “Crystal”, “Super Azo”, “Double Protection”, “Scratch Resistant” “Ultimate Performance Media” on the spindle. Well, let’s see
Verbatim Data Life Plus 52x Made in India, written @40x in this contest.
- Liteon SOHR-5239V 2$0D (USB connected; Myson Century USB-IDE-Adapter)
- LG GSA-4163 A106
- Benq DW 1650 BCDC
- Samsung SH-W163A TS01 (SATA connected; Promise PDC 20579)
- Liteon SHM-165P6S MS0P (USB connected; Cypress enclosure)
Disc creation test in Nero CD/DVD Speed 4.51.3, write speed was set to 40x. Any of those drives supports that speed with that media.
Discs were scanned with
- Nero CD/DVD speed 4.51.3 using the Benq DW 1650 DVDRW drive
- Kprobe 2.5.2 using the Liteon SOHR-5239V CDRW drive