"Verbatim" branded USB DVD writer and BD writer devices

A big hello to you experts, enthusiasts and newbies at this great forum, I’m honored to be here. I registered, because there is no or I wasn’t able to find any details about the two, as it seems, very popular as well as very good, Verbatim branded external usb drives on the market. Those were introduced late 2016 afaik. Does anybody know exactly, what these drives are in the inside. Are they original designs or other drives with a Verbatim logo. If the latter, which drives are those? Can these perform quality scan? In the store I realized that the DVD version is of heavy build. Thank you so much for reading. For my excuse if there is info on the net: I havn’t figured out yet how to search for these drives as they don’t really have a unique product name and searches always lead to hits relating to burning Verbatim media.:disappointed_relieved:

[quote=“anik, post:1, topic:398524”]
I registered, because there is no or I wasn’t able to find any details about the two, as it seems, very popular as well as very good, Verbatim branded external usb drives on the market.
[/quote]Very popular and very good? My local Verbatim distributor does not stock these drives and I have not read a single post about them either.