Verbatim 97090 25 GB 2x Blu-ray Single-Layer Recordable Disc BD-R LTH (Low to High), 20-Disc Spindle $32.19 at Amazon

vbimport

These were $40 up until today via Amazon. I don’t know if this is a permanent price cut, but $32 for 20 quality discs is way cheaper than any other retailer.

I ordered a pack. Way cheaper per GB than dual layer DVD+Rs.

Thanks BeatCrazy :slight_smile:
I just order three spindle :slight_smile:

Now if the BR burners were below $100 this just might be the time to jump on the bandwagon. Lower priced media alone won’t be enough for many. I am liking the fact that dvd media will have to compete with BR media in the future which SHOULD push down dvd media prices over time, especially DL discs… which (in theory) pushes down single layer prices due to a switch in demand.

Don’t mean to change the subject, but would anyone happen to use the LG
WH10LS30 burner with this media? Would love to buy some, just can’t find any information on whether this LTH media will work well with the LG burner.
Thank you.

[QUOTE=burtran;2510445]Don’t mean to change the subject, but would anyone happen to use the LG
WH10LS30 burner with this media? Would love to buy some, just can’t find any information on whether this LTH media will work well with the LG burner.
Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I was this close to buying that LG, but ended up with the Pioneer BDR-205 instead. I’m pretty sure that LG can burn LTH, the older model could.

http://www.verbatim.com/userfiles/file/BDR_LTHCompatibility.pdf

Yes it will work with that particular LG burner. I bought mine from newegg and they gave a free verbatim LTH disc along with the burner. The only thing is that Nero does not support it for some reason with the LG burner. After a bit of researching, i found IMGBURN and it burns it without a hitch. I hope that helps.