Verbatim 95098

vbimport

Hey Everybody, I been useing DVD Fab and this forum for 5 years and I’m very happy.My question is: How good is the Verbatim 16x-95098? I read some Verbatim DVD +R disc were made in India are not up to parr. I found a very good price for 100 although I would like to ask the forum first. Thanks:confused:

[QUOTE=swampwizard;2535019]Hey Everybody, I been useing DVD Fab and this forum for 5 years and I’m very happy.My question is: How good is the Verbatim 16x-95098? I read some Verbatim DVD +R disc were made in India are not up to parr. I found a very good price for 100 although I would like to ask the forum first. Thanks:confused:[/QUOTE]

Verbatim media are very good and I have never had a problem with them at all no matter where they was manufactured at, how ever I do try and get the ones MIS…(Made in Singapore)…

Now if you ask which media I use the most I would say Taiyo Yuden :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=swampwizard;2535019]Hey Everybody, I been useing DVD Fab and this forum for 5 years and I’m very happy.My question is: How good is the Verbatim 16x-95098? I read some Verbatim DVD +R disc were made in India are not up to parr. I found a very good price for 100 although I would like to ask the forum first. Thanks:confused:[/QUOTE]

Make sure you are getting the advanced AZO Verbatim and not the ‘Life Series’ crap…

NBK

Thanks everybody!

Verbatim for DVD’s and Blu-ray is all I use, both Single Layer and Dual Layer. I do Movie Only, and don’t have any complaints with Verbatim. I highly recommend this Manufacturer. :cool: