Verbatim 8X +R from Newegg. $33, free shipping, No Rebate!

Free shipping, quality MCC 003, I love these after TY +R.

DO NOT WAIT. Newegg changes these overnight.

Yo chas0039-

Good find - especially with the free shipping-eh!

Mike

(btw - did you see my LG scans?)

I hope they are better than these:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:MCC 02RG20  ]
Disc & Book Type :       [DVD-R] - [DVD-R]
Manufacturer Name :      [Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.]
Manufacturer ID :        [MCC 02RG20  ]
Blank Disc Capacity :    [2,298,496 Sectors = 4.71 GB (4.38 GiB)]
[ DVD Identifier V4.2.0 - http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com ]

I have been very unhappy with them, burn fine at 4X Strange they do not state the write speed but they say they are 8X in the cake box. :a

Then spend the extra 8 bucks and get the tys Chas, I have about 100 MCC003 left but I still have 500 MCC004 from the Office Max sale (12.99) for 50. So I am good but for those of you that burn at 8x or 12x these discs are excellent.

I couldn’t help it Chas, I bought 100, I think these discs will be extinct soon so I wanted to make sure I have plenty. For 32.99 free shipping you can’t beat it.

Thanks, I just ordered a pack. It’s either these or TY that I use.

Yo Alan-

Did you get in on those Ricoh R01’s from AllMedia?

Mike

i don’t see these at my local stores for more then $15 anymore for a 50pk.

still not a bad deal if you don’t want to leave the house.

For anyone that has received the MCC003s from Newegg, did you get Prodisc-made discs or CMC-made ones?

If any of you live close to a Micro Center, they have Verbatim 16X for $15 per 50. Their shipping will ruin the deal and I prefer the MCC 003 over the MCC 004 but both are good. The -R are very good on LG burners.

No Mike I didn’t, I try to keep my media to Verbs and Tys. Are they good, I have never tried them. Thanks for the head-up though. Post a scan I would love to see it.

I ordered these (same Sku #) a while back in Oct and got a really bad batch of Prodisc made that were all coasters. Newegg would not take them back, either! So be warned…

These were total landfill … worst discs I’ve ever had.

Were they the retail or the generic. This looks like the old MCC003 with the Advanced AZO Matal Dye" Well, we will see how they burn on my new BenQ 1655, they should both be arriving at the same time.

That disc doesn’t even look playable. I cannot imagine that they will be like that, if they are I will be up Neweggs butt big time.

:a It wasn’t playable… none of them were. It was the retail version, this exact Newegg product #. It said on the page, “This item may only be returned for a replacement of the same make/model within 30 days only” - but that was bs. They would NOT take it back… they said no returns on opened/burned media.

This is the second time I have bought MCC-003 from NewEgg and the last one were great beyond belief. 100 discs burned, no coasters. So I will just say that maybe you got a bad batch.

Most of the time I see post s like that when I am like this but they aren’t real.

Yo alan-

Here are the QS’s from the Ricoh R01’s -

Think you even responded somewhere in there too-

Mike

Honestly, what do you do with all of them discs. 600!

justin justin justin… 600 is a starting point. this in about the middle. the end is when they bury you in a coffin made of discs. then you know you are in heaven :wink: