Verbatim 40x or Taiyo Yuden 32x?

vbimport

Hi - I want to get some CDRs for a Liteon 40125W and the two best CDRs i have come across so far are:

Verbatim 40x 700mb Jewel Cased - 38p each

Taiyo Yuden 32x 700mb Spindle - 37p each (£37 100 pack)

If i get the TY ones then i would have to get cases seperately:

100 Slim Jewel Cases: 11p each

I am banking on the TY ones working at 40x - is this correct??

Too many decisions to make..... :smiley:

Cheers for any help

Priesh

ya they definitely work at 40x
but anybody know where this dude can get some 40x or even 48x taiyo over in the uk?

Cheers for the info.

Also - i found some other 40x dirt cheap CDRs - what are Bulkpaq CDRs or Ritek CDRs like?

Thanks

Priesh

i actually have heard all good about them new bulkpaq. have not tried them myself thou

I just got a 40125w, the only discs i had were traxdata (ritek) 24x, these burned perfect at 40x got them from fair 14.00 / hundred. Also seen some traxdata 40x for 23/100 so im guessing these will be exactly the same as the 24x. If you check the tests at cdrinfo.com the discs producing least errors at 40x are ritek & Taiyo, verbatims were one of the worst

Originally posted by JoeSoap
I just got a 40125w, the only discs i had were traxdata (ritek) 24x, these burned perfect at 40x got them from fair 14.00 / hundred. Also seen some traxdata 40x for 23/100 so im guessing these will be exactly the same as the 24x. If you check the tests at cdrinfo.com the discs producing least errors at 40x are ritek & Taiyo, verbatims were one of the worst

are you talking about OC freaks liteon review with all the cdrs?
if you are then thats is a lie!! verbatim 24x super azo performed quite well if i recall correctly and im sure that if the 40x speed ones were tested also than they would also work very well. maybe you are talking about the metal azo ones, they are only 16x so obviously only a fool would use them at 40x and expect no errors! please do not give these cdrs a bad name, i have had great experiences with them and so have alot of other people i know.

You quote my reply but obviously didnt read it cdrinfo.com isnt oc freaks