Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD-R White Inkjet Printable 50 Packs $19.99 Shipped @Newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16817130991

Seems like a good deal. Has anyone here bought these and found them to be MIS, or MIT? I’d hate to discover they are MII or MIC…

I know these aren’t the white glossies, but who cares when they need to be sprayed to make the label ink waterproof either way? Just don’t want crappy burns.

RWP where are you in the midwest? I was going to send you a pm but you have it blocked. I’m in SW Missouri.

I bought +R in April and they are MIT.

I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Sorry, but I never enable mail or IM/PM in any of the communities I frequent…:eek:

You might get some nice good tips if you enable it here :wink:

To date there has been no legit MCC DVD media made in China. With that particular product number, I’d say it’s 99% guaranteed to be MIT, most likely by CMC but a smaller chance it will be by Prodisc. So far, there have been no reports of MII MCC -R media in North America. The media code will be MCC03RG20 no matter what.

Alright, just for a day…:wink:

Two Degrees - thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Greetings fellow Minneapolitan.

You can score these at Microcenter right now for 14.99 a 50pk.

I looked thru the lot of the regular 50pk +R’s for the ‘serif font’ version but there were none, then I found one, and thought ‘great’ but it was the inkjet version.

Wow - I’ll be near MicroCenter on business this Monday and will certainly take a look. Didn’t know they sold printable media there. Thanks for the tip! :slight_smile: