Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD+R Model 95037 $10.99 50 pk Free Shipping

vbimport

limit 5 of these Made in Taiwan discs

Yo-

[B][I][U]EXCELLENT[/U][/I][/B] find on some [B][I][U]GREAT[/U][/I][/B] discs at a [B][I][U]GREAT[/U][/I][/B] price-eh!!.

I ordered three packs yesterday. It is a good deal.

Yo-

Interesting thing - for me at least - the 50 cakes and the 25 cakes burn better than the 100 cakes.

Also - this good Verbatim +R isn’t going to be available in the AZO dye much longer-eh.

FYI - Received two packs today shipped Edison, NJ warehouse. Not Made in Taiwan. Made in India.

:a I got roasted! I received Made in India also

:o I apologize to everyone

Im sure if U complain to Newegg they will take them back, because its not what was pictured (2005 M.I.T. packaging)

:rolleyes: M.I.I. discs, good enough 2 give away

Actually these MII are burning much better than the last batch of MIT from Newegg. Lower PIF, PIE and most important to me better Jitter. So far burned 12x and 16x in Optiarc 7200A and Asus 24B1st (crossed to Ihas 524). I’m happy.

1.5 years ago i got directly from verbatim germany that great india stuff. :bigsmile:

burned @12x pioneer dvr-115

i have had complained a lot of very crappy taiwan stuff. :Z

[QUOTE=dave.evill;2622132]:a I got roasted! I received Made in India also

Im sure if U complain to Newegg they will take them back, because its not what was pictured (2005 M.I.T. packaging)

:rolleyes: M.I.I. discs, good enough 2 give away[/QUOTE]

your fired! :wink:

[QUOTE=Blackhawk327;2622106]FYI - Received two packs today shipped Edison, NJ warehouse. Not Made in Taiwan. Made in India.[/QUOTE]

Me too, from the southern California warehouse. These have really gone downhill… 4x burn from an AD-7200A attached.

[QUOTE=dave.evill;2622132]:a I got roasted! I received Made in India also

:rolleyes: M.I.I. discs, good enough 2 give away[/QUOTE]

For what I use them for it really doesn’t matter. Besides, I bought mine before you made your original post.

I dobut Newegg actually cares about the quality of DVD media, unless they’re forced to take back many packs due to OBVIOUS manfacturing flaws. Most enthusiasts aren’t going to complain (enough to RMA) unless they are equal or worse than retail store bought media. Retail postage rates have gone through the roof making returns a costly proposition these days! I should know, it’s about $5 - $20 to send a package anywhere these days of moderate weight (3 - 15lbs) Oh, and if you want insurance, that’s another $5, a box…e tc = kaching for the shipping company or post office.

[QUOTE=tmc8080;2623241]I dobut Newegg actually cares about the quality of DVD media, unless they’re forced to take back many packs due to OBVIOUS manfacturing flaws. Most enthusiasts aren’t going to complain (enough to RMA) unless they are equal or worse than retail store bought media. Retail postage rates have gone through the roof making returns a costly proposition these days! I should know, it’s about $5 - $20 to send a package anywhere these days of moderate weight (3 - 15lbs) Oh, and if you want insurance, that’s another $5, a box…e tc = kaching for the shipping company or post office.[/QUOTE]
and DVD’s are no longer classified as Media Mail at USPS :a

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2623249]and DVD’s are no longer classified as Media Mail at USPS :a[/QUOTE]

Yo JC-

Iffin a DVD isn’t “media” - then what is-eh??

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2623274]Yo JC-

Iffin a DVD isn’t “media” - then what is-eh??[/QUOTE]
You would have to ask friggin USPS. I already threw a fit in the same office a few months ago. :a
I do not want to go to jail on Saturday night.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2623275]You would have to ask friggin USPS. I already threw a fit in the same office a few months ago. :a
I do not want to go to jail on Saturday night.[/QUOTE]

Yo JC-

Just another reason that those idiots are bankrupt-eh!! :iagree::a:iagree:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2623276]Yo JC-

Just another reason that those idiots are bankrupt-eh!! :iagree::a:iagree:[/QUOTE]
:bigsmile: yep, I remember now, CDs and educational DVDs can be shipped as media mail. The joke is on them, I shipped a ASUS MB one time as media mail. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2623277]:bigsmile: yep, I remember now, CDs and educational DVDs can be shipped as media mail. The joke is on them, I shipped a ASUS MB one time as media mail. :p[/QUOTE]

Yo JC-

Iffin they can’t read addresses properly - how are they gonna be able to tell between CD-R’s and DVD’s-eh?? (btw - all my DVD’s are educational (sex ed)).