Verbatim 18.99 after rebate

vbimport

NewEgg.com has 16x dvd+R 100 cakebox for above price
after mail in rebate…free shipping…

link please

Thread moved from Copy Movie Forum to Bargain Basement.

this one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817507003
Strange it is Old Packaging

[quote=Burnsama;2175278]this one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817507003
Strange it is Old Packaging[/quote]
That might just be an old stock picture, for my money I would rather have the old ones, but if I buy anymore media, I might have to move or build an addition to my house.:bigsmile:

Yo Alan-

Hehe - me too-eh!! :iagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2175283]That might just be an old stock picture, for my money I would rather have the old ones, but if I buy anymore media, I might have to move or build an addition to my house.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info alan1476 :slight_smile:
hmmm How many media you have ? around …
Very interesting :iagree:

[quote=Burnsama;2175290]Thanks for the info alan1476 :slight_smile:
hmmm How many media you have ? around …
Very interesting :iagree:[/quote]
Its almost embarrassing. Awhile back I bought a few thousand Yuden T02s because it was a great batch. Then all the sales on the Verbs at Office Max on sale, that’s about 90% of my media, I still even have some old Maxell MIJ media ( Gold Tops) 8X+ that I bought at Office Depot on sale and some Taiyo Yuden Made TDK media from years ago. This is just the beginning, I could go on but I am embarrassed.:o

[QUOTE=alan1476;2175298]Its almost embarrassing. Awhile back I bought a few thousand Yuden T02s because it was a great batch. Then all the sales on the Verbs at Office Max on sale, that’s about 90% of my media, I still even have some old Maxell MIJ media ( Gold Tops) 8X+ that I bought at Office Depot on sale and some Taiyo Yuden Made TDK media from years ago. This is just the beginning, I could go on but I am embarrassed.:o[/QUOTE]

OK I got it :bigsmile:
I need buy more media :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2175298]Its almost embarrassing. Awhile back I bought a few thousand Yuden T02s because it was a great batch. Then all the sales on the Verbs at Office Max on sale, that’s about 90% of my media, I still even have some old Maxell MIJ media ( Gold Tops) 8X+ that I bought at Office Depot on sale and some Taiyo Yuden Made TDK media from years ago. This is just the beginning, I could go on but I am embarrassed.:o[/QUOTE]

You don’t have to be embarrassed, move or build an annex, just ship the TY T02s and the Maxell MIJ DVDs to me, and I’ll store them in my house, free of charge.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2175283]That might just be an old stock picture, for my money I would rather have the old ones, but if I buy anymore media, I might have to move or build an addition to my house.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yep…
it’s a stock photo…

I buy from they all the time…

I got these in the mail today. They are MC004, “Made in Taiwan”. Very good.