Verbatim 16x DVD+R

OK this could be a deal and YMMV as usual :stuck_out_tongue:

See this auction HERE

I purchased 10 x 20 packs but I made an offer of $5 per 20 pack instead of the $8 buy it now.

Shipping USPS Priority Flat rate box was $13.95 so ~$64 or $.32 each in sealed jewel cases.

I don’t use +R much but I like the Individually Sealed Verbies I always have great burns.

This is also a good place i have gotten discs from before so i trust them :slight_smile:

Yo-

That is certainly tempting - but I still have 300 Verbie 16x +R and another 300 Verbie 16x -R and about 120 Taiyo Yuden 8x +R and some other stuffs - so mrs mike would definitely shoot me or make me talk to her mother - iffin I bought any more medias-eh!!

hell, that’s not bad considering they each have a jewel case with them… normally i would complain but since they got the jewel cases with those… there usually a arm and a leg and at that price ($0.32 each) that’s ‘almost’ as cheap as standard 100pack DVD+R media from newegg.com :wink:

could be great deal for some people and come to think of it considering you wont have to pay extra for slim jewel cases or paper sleeves etc that actually might be just wiser to buy from there straight up :wink:

p.s. i wonder if it would be possible to jew em down a little from 5 dollars to maybe 4? lol

[QUOTE=NBR;2202732]p.s. i wonder if it would be possible to jew em down a little from 5 dollars to maybe 4? lol[/QUOTE]

:doh:

Please tell me you’re Jewish, and that’s the only reason you would use such outmoded and offensive language. :eek:

Getting back on track, I remember this place from the deal on the 650MB Verbatim AZO CD-Rs. They’re located in Union City, CA, right around the corner from Unity Electronics (the place that has all the discontinued Plextor stuff).

Here’s the link to the item on their web site, showing you how many of these they have left:

http://www.alancomputech.com/95038.html

Got the Verbies today.

All 200 individually wrapped, CMC made PAPA dated 2004 :iagree:

That shit ain’t cool, regardless of their race.

:cop: Very uncool language:Z NBR

[quote=MegaDETH;2206475]Got the Verbies today.

All 200 individually wrapped, CMC made PAPA dated 2004 :iagree:[/quote]

Yo Doug-

Y’all hit the freakin’ Mother Lode!!!

Goodonya bra-eh!!! :iagree: :iagree: :clap: :clap:

I offered $4.75 ea. for 8 x 20 and $13.95 for shipping, seller said yes. Thanks MegaDOUG.:slight_smile: Total for 160 w/jewel cases was $51.95. The jewel cases alone would be more than $20.00!

That flat rate shipping is definitely the way to go! Seller emailed me that UPS shipping charge for 10 x 20 would be $30!!

(I was going to offer him a bit below $5 as well :iagree:)

Someone try $4.50. We need to see how low they are willing to go.

If I needed +R I really would try lower.

Come on Verbie freaks :wink:

Where is Lin???

HEHE I have about 600 MCC004 right now or I would:iagree:

I counted last night and I have 1,000+ -R 16x Verbies individually wrapped in jewel cases (200 +R’s) Then another 700 -R 16x Inkjet Verbies. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2208372]HEHE I have about 600 MCC004 right now or I would:iagree:[/QUOTE]

:bow:

I have many Verbs 16X+ also, and I probably wont be buying anymore, as I use mostly Inkjet Printables now. If these were Inkjets I would be all over this deal.:wink:

If you don’t mind my asking, which inkjet printables do you prefer? I’ve been using the 8X TYs from supermediastore as well as the Verbatim DataLife printables.

Is there a premium line hub printable made by TY or Verbatim that you know of? I haven’t had any problems (burn-wise) with these discs, but I just learned from reading these forums that the TYs I’ve been using are considered “value line”.

[quote=LadyC;2208976]If you don’t mind my asking, which inkjet printables do you prefer? I’ve been using the 8X TYs from supermediastore as well as the Verbatim DataLife printables.

Is there a premium line hub printable made by TY or Verbatim that you know of? I haven’t had any problems (burn-wise) with these discs, but I just learned from reading these forums that the TYs I’ve been using are considered “value line”.[/quote]
TY premium inkjet hub printable is packaged in shrink wrap and is sold in a plastic cake box, is that what you are referring to? “Value Line” TY are sold in shrink wrap only. I think Verbatim only offers premium.

oops correction:doh:
TY premium inkjet hub printable is packaged in shrink wrap with a red and white label, “Value Line” TY are sold in shrink wrap with a label that states Value Line. :wink:

[quote=jamescooley1;2209051]oops correction:doh:
TY premium inkjet hub printable is packaged in shrink wrap with a red and white label, “Value Line” TY are sold in shrink wrap with a label that states Value Line. ;)[/quote]

OK, thanks. I just checked the label from my last order and it’s red and white and says nothing about “value line”. I’ve been really happy with these discs. Haven’t had a coaster yet and I simply use empty cake boxes for storing them.